26 August 2010

Frames



I'd like to share some amazing snaps here, framed by my friend with a little editing in some pics..

I was really really attracted to the photo album of this guy,so that with his permission I'm displaying some of his works , here at mushrooms..

                                                                                                                                                                  
 confronted by the mysteries..
into the dissolution..
impulse of creation..
with the rhythm of nature..
0 editing
secular atmosphere
at the terminating edge..

One of the point of amazement is this.., that these pictures were all taken from different places at my homeland -kannur, which has now become a main point of interest in the tourist map of kerala!!
:-)

4 comments:

  1. Kannur is an exotic place. And talking about the pictures, they are all so mesmerizing. And a little bit of edition and manipulation can do wonders. I dont have a favorite here, each one beats the other.

    Convey my thanks to you friend. Made my day :-) And thanks to you for sharing these amazing ones

    ReplyDelete
  2. my pleasure :-)..and,i'l do convey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it surprising?.. how we need to capture still life to discover the beauty of our own place! Its also amazing how the pictures go beyond the borders with a little touch of extra colours and effects.
    Our place indeed will be more and more famous, and lets hope we ourselves explore it every beauty in the first place :D

    ReplyDelete